Monday, July 5, 2010

Esplanade n Steamboat(:

Yesterday:
Err for the first half interval, I was sitting beside zoe. She is quite nice. U noe wad that zul hor scolded me cause i kept on fidgeting actually i hav a reason behind it. The reason is i hav to keep myself awake. During break, zoe told me that she wna change to behind then i damn scared cause i dunwan to sit with peishan. Thus, i went to beg hidayah and zul to change place with me but eventually they did not despite the fact that i sound damn desperate.Fortunately, Eunice came and sit beside me the second interval so i was lik damn heng. Overall, it is quite fun.

Today:
We went to amanda house to eat steamboat. We meet up at bedok inter first. I reach there at 12:15 when our meeting time is 12:00. Guess wad i am the first to arrive again.....Then we went to watch yewen omg when i see yewen beating up the japanese is lik damn shiok. However, i tink first part is lik damn boring should delete it then add more fighting scene, the more the better:D

No comments:

Post a Comment