Friday, June 11, 2010

The outing

Second post of the day. Today went out with Jiayi as what I have sae earlier on and it turn out to be quite a nice day:). Hahas too bad eunice cannot come. We went to the library to find books as usual and we found quite alot of damn nice book okay i have to admit that i am turning to a geek or should I sae i am already is hahas. Then after that went to my favourite place PIZZAHUT. I found out that people always use PIZZAHUT as a lure for me to go with them. After that, we returned back to the library cause i have a terrible stomachache haiz it is damn pain okay. Then it is followed by McDonald, Jiayi favorite. Hahas i very fair rite? Then we gossip here gossip there as usual. Ohh then Jiayi order choc sundae while i order mcflurry. Hahas it is nice but i nvr finish cause too full already. Thats it for today:D

No comments:

Post a Comment