Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So long nvr post le

Err Monday, I continue to do my wordlist hahas i damn guai rite.Actually hor I can reach my goal of five group in a day but because of my jiejie i can only do till four that explains y i cant finish it by that day. Best still when i was down at the lobby heading back to my ah ma home i found out that i left the ramen at home, that my jiejie wna cook. Hahas i am a blursotong. Then went back n then when i wan to come down the lift juz wont come. Finally, it had come but it is full so i waited for the second time. In total i at least waited for lik more than five minute.

Err tuesday, I finally finish my wordlist. Hahas i juz found out that actually i am quite fast:D Then went back to my ah ma home n on the way back it was raining so no choice i hav to walk in the rain cause i did not bring an umbrella. Then went to chat with amanda to tell her bout the outing. Omg i am lik damn look forward to this thursday cause spending time with the whole clique is damn fun. Amanda is funny and a little bit auntie but auntie in a cute way:D Eunice hav a lot of inside news then can gossip alot:) Heyse always make fun of me but to me it is quite fun hahas. Jiayi is quite childish but she is very fun to play with:D

No comments:

Post a Comment